Monday, 21 April 2014

Easter break

Nothing new today -- I've decided to enjoy the long Easter weekend. There was so much to do. This year it wasn't just celebrating the anniversary of the great marketing coup of Christianity ("Everyone has a martyr. We need to go one better..."). It was also mourning the death of Gabriel Garcia Marquez. It's times like this when you start to understand why people want to believe in miracle rebirths, even if it's difficult to understand how they actually manage it. (The belief, I mean.)

In a token effort to pretend that I was not entirely lazy, I created a page with links to my favourite posts so far. If you've been reading along, then none of this is of any use to you, but you might like to comment. The page is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Note: comments do not seem to work from Facebook.]